- 'only god can judge me'
- those praying hands, possibly combined w ‘only god can judge me’
- lipstick print, usually on the neck
- any chest piece in that font, you know the one
- sleeves that mostly consist of cliche shit and that smoky effect, maybe some starz
- that straight out the flash book native american head in profile w/o being native american
& a rosary, anywhere.
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
"Curing AIDS? Shit, that’s like Cadillac making a car that lasts for 50 years. And you know they can do it, but they ain’t going to do nothing that fucking dumb. Shit, they got metal on the Space Shuttle that can go around the Moon and withstand temperatures of up to 20,000 degrees, you mean to tell me you don’t think they can make an El Dorado with a fuckin’ bumper that don’t fall off?"
- Chris Rock (“Bigger and Blacker”, 1999)
Aka cancer and Ebola
I’m watching maleficent now but I’m still sore
It will heal you